Kroppen på svenska
Illustrerad lärobok i anatomi för utländsk vårdpersonal
350 organs and body parts
This illustrated reference and exercise book is a must for all healthcare professionals, such as medical doctors, nurses, midwives and physiotherapists, relocating to Sweden. It gives a comprehensive and detailed introduction to body parts in Swedish, as well as information on how they should be pronounced and declinated.
- Learn 350 nouns for body parts, organs and diseases in Swedish.
- Practise their pronunciation with focus on vowel and consonant sounds as well as prosody (stress) with the help of audio files.
- Learn and revise the indefinite and definite forms in the plural and singular.
- Learn the Swedish practice of spelling of medical terms in Greek and Latin.
- Test yourself with detailed blind maps
The book is in Swedish, but thanks to an introduction in English and a simple use format, it is suitable for beginner’s to advanced levels.
Established author of course literature in Swedish as a second language, and experienced teacher of Professional Swedish. Emil teaches medical Swedish to doctors and nurses.
Emil is the author of several books in Medical Swedish.